SERVtracker’s volunteer tracking module allows you to maintain accurate records of the services each volunteer is providing to your organization.
Utilizing automated records for volunteers gives you a clear view of your business so that you’re 100% confident your operation is running at peak performance. You’ll find help for such important items as:
- Making sure each area of need is covered: drivers to make pick ups or to deliver meals, teachers for classes and coverage where you need it most.
- Sometimes clients are volunteers – and you’ll be better able to track hours and provide reports on their service hours.
- Special skills from volunteers come in handy! Now you’ll know which volunteer is a plumber, knows how to fix office equipment, or can teach an art class. SERVtracker lets you collect a wealth of data on your volunteers.
- Time sheets and reimbursements are easy with tracking and reports related to the volunteer expenses
- The Home Meals driver scheduling tool can assign drivers, riders and substitute drivers to any route, for any frequency of a day of the week (i.e. first Monday of each month, every Tuesday of each month, etc). Various reports provide driver schedules for each route for a weekly view, or by route, etc.
Plus, SERVtracker provides multiple ways to track hours of service, including multiple select options, importing from the schedules, and bar code scanning. Once all service hours have been entered, you can generate reports that will tell you which individuals have volunteered for various activities.
Enter volunteer hours via 4 methods:
- Individually off of a sign-in sheet at end of day.
- Multi-volunteer list boxes, for multiple volunteer entries.
- Bar code swipe or scan card reader for quickest volunteer unit entry.
- Importing hours from master schedules.
Employees appreciate being able to access ALL client demographical and service-related data real time across departments. The easy and efficient operation also streamlines work flow to make daily tasks simple and accurate. And with the real-time funding source manager, you’ll have better utilization and management of resources and increased productivity to spend more time doing what you do best – helping seniors.