Tracking membership in an organization can easily become complicated, but SERVtracker puts every facet of membership at your fingertips.
For example, you’ll have the ability to track a client as an individual, or as a family, making it easier and more cost effective to “household” activities like membership newsletters. In addition, if you have members with multiple residences. You can flag which residence a newsletter or other communication should be mailed to and assign dates to when an address is active. The memberships module also makes easy work of tracking dues, dates, payments, anniversaries, interests and hobbies, residences, birthdays and more.
- Generate mailing labels and customize the list to flag no-mail accounts.
- Track different types of memberships.
- Track if a member is also a volunteer.
- Report information by member such as active, expired, outstanding dues, active members, out of state addresses, etc.
- Maintain notes on a client’s account.
- Manage members at multiple sites.
- Access over 20 reports dedicated to membership.
Employees appreciate being able to access ALL client demographical and service-related data real time across departments. The easy and efficient operation also streamlines workflow to make daily tasks simple and accurate. And with the real-time funding source manager, you’ll have better utilization and management of resources and increased productivity to spend more time doing what you do best – helping seniors.