- Case Management Services – an individualized plan for securing, coordinating and monitoring, reporting, and assessing the appropriate care and ancillary services necessary to service a client.
- Control a Care Plan – services necessary to meet an individual’s needs that are normally requested by a case manager as part of a total plan.
With our fully integrated provider referral system, you can submit referrals to direct service providers and provide them access to accept and decline the submitted referral. You also have the ability to track the details of your case management service by assigning start dates, grant/funding sources, case managers, last assessment dates, contact dates and much more.
Features & Highlights
- Create customized care plans that allow you to document the problems, goals and interventions required.
- Create customized service plans, giving you the ability to detail what service, funding, and units per frequency the client requires to meet the goals defined in the care plan.
- Track units of service for each client including service date, grant/funding source, contact type, contact reason and comments.
- Maintain case notes on a client’s case and care plan including all pertinent comments, updates, visits, etc. There is no limit on notes, and an archive is accessible that gives you access to all data collected in the notes.
- Manage multiple sites and post records against each site of a plan.
- Track funding sources by provider and service.
- Report case management plans for case manager or client.
- Access over 30 reports dedicated to case management.
Employees appreciate being able to access ALL client demographical and service-related data real time across departments. The easy and efficient operation also streamlines workflow to make daily tasks simple and accurate. And with the real-time funding source manager, you’ll have better utilization and management of resources and increased productivity to spend more time doing what you do best – helping seniors.