SERVtracker gives you the ability to capture client attendance using state-of-the-art touch screen screen monitors. Using touch screen monitors clients can track their own attendance for the activities or classes they attend on any given day.
Touch screen monitors can be used alone or in addition to bar code scanners allowing you to have the most flexible system possible. Because bar code scanners give you only one level of automation (limited to one activity or type of attendance), we highly recommend the use of touch screen capabilities to maximize efficiency and give clients a level of control over their broad range of services from Congregate meals to Senior Center activities and/or Adult Daycare services.
Features & Highlights:
- Clients swipe an ID badge to view their account and current services and activities with your facility.
- The easy, intuitive screen lets a client view the activities available at their site and select what they want to attend.
- The system allows a client to find their account without an ID badge by typing in their last name and using their birthday as a confirmation on their particular account (should there be more than one account with their name).
- The system is HIPAA compliant and uses clean, easy to read screens with color-coded buttons.
- Touch screen monitors eliminate the need for computers and bar code scanners in each room (class room, congregate dining, fitness room).
- If desired, SERVtracker comes with standard functionality to print sign-in sheets with bar codes next to the client name and then allow scanning of client’s bar codes at the end of the day.
- Personalized bar coded ID badges using standard off the shelf Avery Business Card stock. Bar-coded key tag badges are available and add a professional touch to your environment. Ask us if you’re interested in this style of ID badge.
- Streamlines data entry process. Even with the most simplistic method of scanning bar coded sign-up sheets, you will save valuable staff time by adopting bar code scanning.
- By scanning your activities in your classrooms, or in a centralized welcome center, you will gain real time service information for your clients.
- Know who has attended what immediately!