Planning, scheduling, preparation and service is easily tracked and reported. Once you define which clients are actively receiving congregate meals, you can enter and track congregate units by a variety of methods:
- Single client entry – where you select one client at a time and apply the record
- Multiple entry – where you select multiple clients at the same time and apply all meal records
- Rapid entry – in which you can use bar code technology to help you:
- Scan/Swipe bar coded ID badged clients to capture real-time attendance
- Scan clients attendance off a printed sign-in sheet
Features & Highlights
- Track service start date, end date and end reasons.
- Track funding sources by meal type.
- Define meal types, meal categories, diet types and beverages your organization offers.
- Report information by date, site, funding and client.
- Utilize bar code scanning: daily printed sign-in sheets with client bar codes or personalized bar coded ID badges.
- Automated assessment scheduling.
- 30+ reports dedicated to congregate meals are available for analysis and invoicing.
- Records can be posted on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Employees appreciate being able to access ALL client demographical and service-related data real time across departments. The easy and efficient operation also streamlines workflow to make daily tasks simple and accurate. And with the real-time funding source manager, you’ll have better utilization and management of resources and increased productivity to spend more time doing what you do best—helping seniors.